All 14 suites of boutique hotel Steenhof Suites have a spacious layout and combine contemporary luxury and comfort with characterful details from the past. The panelling, monumental beamed ceilings, centuries-old doors, oak staircases, authentic stucco, high ceilings and beautiful windows are unique elements from the past. They’re silent but stylish witnesses of Steenhof’s rich history. The contemporary design of the buildings is glamorous and chic with a modern twist. All design furniture has been specially designed and made to measure for Steenhof. The interior, which shows an eye for detail, gives all suites their own ambiance that exudes international allure. All exclusive guest rooms offer the following amenities:
- Large HD Smart TVs (at least 48”) with Netflix, YouTube and Internet
- Free high-speed Internet
- Climate control via air conditioning
- Free Nespresso, coffee and tea making facilities
- Various luxury bath products from Rituals / hair dryer
- Free use of gym facilities at SportCity (next door in a monumental church)
Every day we serve an excellent continental breakfast for our guests in Charly’s Lounge (€16.50 per person).
In the beautiful gentleman’s room Charly’s Lounge you’ll find the entrance to a medieval wine cellar with an excellent collection of wines and champagne. In the lounge you can therefore not only have breakfast, but also toast to the good life. And enjoy beautiful views of the lively canal.